Friday, December 5, 2008

BEAUTY REDEFINED


What's beautiful to you the definition is different to everyone. I have many different views on what I think is beautiful and this is definitely something i find beautiful! I LOVE TATTOO'S!! I feel like tattoo's are not used to show off but used to express yourself with sayings or symbols that people feel others usually don't pay attention to but if you put it on your body not only do they pay attention but they're interested and don't forget. When you put it on your body, you do it because it's something of importance and represents you. I feel if your getting tattooed because of yourself and not because other people have it, you're one of the few expressive souls in the world. I mean don't forget it is art, done by an artist, but they're bringing your vision to life.

Its just beautiful, although that is in the eye of the beholder.................

No comments: